There are seven principles of EU data protection regulation 2018. Have a look at them.
· Notice: The person will get a notice if his/her data gets collected
· Disclosure: Subjects whose data gets collected should get informed to the parties or the party collecting that detailed data.
· Access: The data once received will be available for the accuracy. It means you whose data gets collected will get access for the accuracy of data.
· Accountability: For the adhering of all the seven principals, one should be able to hold all the personal data accountability.
· Consent: Not be shareable to the third parties without the permission of the owner of that data.
· Purpose: The data gathered will get used for the purpose and will not be used other than the mentioned purpose.
· Security: The data once collected will be under the usage of safe hands and will not get stolen, theft or loss.
If anyone of them gets violated by the data keeping companies, then there is a real punishment for this. The personal data of the customers and clients is very vital, so one should be very careful before using them.
Eu data protection regulation 2018:
The EU data protection directive came into being in 1995. From then to now, there are many changes in it. It has become stronger from past time. Now, one can feel more safety and seems smarter in the data protection. Many of the companies now fulfill the basic need of the clients. EU data protection regulation 2018 is going to be; imposed in the month of May.
The data protection officer:
For the safe use of the data, every company keeps a data protection officer. It is under the responsibility of DPO to look after the data of every client/customer. The major organizations keep more than one DPO depending on their quantity of work, and the small groups use CISO as their DPO. These people also get a very high salary package from the companies as their job is very critical.
The fundamental responsibility of every company is to ensure data safety:
The data of the businesses and the personal data are very vital to their owners. If some of the necessary data get in the hand of someone else, then this will not be a good work. If you are a data protection officer, then there is a heavy responsibility on your shoulders to keep the data of the clients safe and use them on the necessary need. You have to protect your valuable data because nowadays it gets used in many of the crime scenes.So, one should be very careful in protecting his/her data. That’s why it is the hourly need of today of the protection of data. Many bills get passed in the assembly of EU against the wrong use of data. The Directive 95/46/EC will be a good initiative.